This is the subject matter for the Sunday, May 8, 2011 blogtalk radio show.
What activities do you still practice since you have left the church?
* Do you listen to gopel music?
* Do you listen to church sermons?
* Do you still enjoy the annual church picnic and trips?
* Do you attend church, programs, fundraisers, musicals, etc.?
Why do some freethinkers continue to hold onto religious beliefs, stigmas, and arguments?
* Do you feel that homosexuality is an abomination?
* Do you feel that abortion is not a womans right to choose?
* Is your definition of marriage consistent with that of the church (one man & one woman)?
* Do you believe that there is an afterlife?
* Do you believe that mental healthcare is not necessary and counter-productive to a person moving forward? Will time heal all wounds?
* Is pedophilia excusable under any circumstance?
Please call in and share with us YOUR experiences. 1 (310) 982-4273