May 21, 2011
The Rapture was yesterday and the ‘real’ believers should be gone to heaven and enjoying filet mignon, collard greens & peach cobbler with the Lord.
- How many theists do you know that were raptured up on Saturday, May 21, 2011?
- Did any theists leave behind notes to share with us unbelievers?
- Did they sign over their assets to you?
- Do you have plans to become a squatter at that nice cathedral on the corner since no one is using it anymore? It will make a nice condo community! It already has a nice wading pool that can be converted into a jacuzzi.
- Should we place their photo’s on bottles of apple cider vinegar?
Please share your missing theist reports. 1 (310) 982-4273
Those of you who are missing relatives, friends, etc., please send us their pictures so that we can start a search party.
Those of you who went to the Rapture parties, please call and let us know how much of a good time you had.
Also, those of you who have co-workers who quit to go be with the Lord, please call us with the job listings. We will be happy to refer, interview, and fill those unwanted positions.
May 7, 2011
This is the subject matter for the Sunday, May 8, 2011 blogtalk radio show.
What activities do you still practice since you have left the church?
* Do you listen to gopel music?
* Do you listen to church sermons?
* Do you still enjoy the annual church picnic and trips?
* Do you attend church, programs, fundraisers, musicals, etc.?
Why do some freethinkers continue to hold onto religious beliefs, stigmas, and arguments?
* Do you feel that homosexuality is an abomination?
* Do you feel that abortion is not a womans right to choose?
* Is your definition of marriage consistent with that of the church (one man & one woman)?
* Do you believe that there is an afterlife?
* Do you believe that mental healthcare is not necessary and counter-productive to a person moving forward? Will time heal all wounds?
* Is pedophilia excusable under any circumstance?
Please call in and share with us YOUR experiences. 1 (310) 982-4273
May 7, 2011
- A person who rejects accepted opinions, esp. those concerning religious belief.
- A person who has formed their opinions using reason and rational enquiry; somebody who has rejected dogma, especially with regard to religion.
- Freethought is a philosophical viewpoint that holds that opinions should be formed on the basis of science, logic, and reason, and should not be influenced by authority, tradition, or any other dogma.
- A person who forms his opinions about religion and God without regard to revelation, scripture, tradition, or experience.
The definitions above are just a small collection of many. The definition of freethinker and freethought seems to broaden every day.